Charcoal is one of the most disregarded products at home. We only see the need for it when it is time to set fire.
However ,if you really need First Aid, charcoal is something you need to have on you all the time. You might not know this but it is one of the most medicinal products you can have at home due to it's poison extraction ability. In case you never gave it much attention, this is the time to do so.
Here are 14 benefits of Charcoal you never thought about.
(1) Preventing Odour: Does your shoe smell bad? Just get some charcoal and put it in them. Do you have any bad smell in your room? Drop some charcoal where you suspect the smell could be coming from. Does your fridge or freezer smell? Put a piece of char charcoal in it. Do you have strong body Odour? Just make a powder out of Charcoal and use. Charcoal is very good at getting rid of bad smell. Ever wondered why your parents always scooped out the ash from the coal pot to pour in the hen coop or toilet before sweeping? That was to get rid of the Odour.
(2) Keeping Food Fresh: If you want your vegetables to be fresh all the time, just make a solution out of Charcoal and leave your vegetables in them. Thank us later.
(3) Removing Toxins From Food: These days people complain about the use of fertilizers on plants and vegetables, making them unwholesome and poisonous. If you have charcoal you don't need to worry about this. All you need to do is leave the vegetables in a charcoal solution over night and it'll take care of the toxins. If you suspect any food contains too much chemicals, just drop them in a charcoal solution for some hours and you're good to go.
(5) Restoring Soup That Went Bad: Did your groundnut soup or palm nut soup go bad? No need to worry about pouring it all away. Just put it back on fire and drop a piece of Charcoal in it. This will extract all the bad taste and smell and restore the soup to it's fresh state.
(6) Detoxifying: Do you have a hangover out of a drink with friends the previous night? Just have some charcoal with you and chew on it. To make it more effective, make a nice solution out of it and drink. You're good to go.
(7) Neutralizing Alcohol: If you mistakenly did some wild mixing and feel it can knock you out, just add some charcoal to the mixture and your problem is solved. Or if you took in too much alcohol, just drink some charcoal solution and you're good to go.
Read more: https://newspageview.blogspot.com/2019/02/seven-every-day-habit-that-can-make.html?m=1
(8) Healing Wounds: Do you have a situation where someone's wound have become so infected to the state that doctors are saying they have to cut the affected area? Don't stress yourself over it. Get a large amount of Charcoal powder and pour it on the wound. This will extract all the poison from the wound and also help it heal faster. Just get some powdered charcoal and pour on it.
(9) Water Filtration: Do you feel your water is contaminated? You don't need all these products on the market. Charcoal can do better. Just drop some amount of it in it. Don't worry about the color. It is safer than eating chicken from KFC.
(10) Skin Cleansing: Do you have pimples, acne or any skin disease you really want to get rid of? Or do you want a very smooth face or skin? All you need is charcoal. Make a thick solution out of it and smear it on your body and leave it on for some hours before taking your bath. It will leave your skin smooth and fresh.
(11) Stain Removal: Do you have stubborn stain in your kitchen, washroom or on your tiles? You actually need charcoal to get rid of it. I know you are imagining how this black stain looking product can actually remove stains, right? Just try it. It works like magic.
(12) Getting Rid Of A Bloated Stomach: If you ate or drank something and feel bloated, charcoal is the best solution to get rid of the bloating.
(13) Gets Rid Of Bad Cholesterol: Making a solution out of it helps eliminate all the bad Cholesterol you have stored in you.
(14) Ulcer Treatment: Charcoal can treat all ulcers. Just make it a habit to always chew some.
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think.